– Real Estate Auctions
– Personal Property Auctions
– Farm Machinery Auctions
– Business Liquidations
– Surplus Auctions
– Referral Services
If you have never attended an auction, and do not know what to expect; you can use this page to guide you through the auction process.
- Prepare for the Auction – On this website, review the list of items that will be selling at the auction. Remember, this may only be a partial list. If will be bidding on real estate or other high value items, make sure that you have your finances in place to pay for them. Personal property must generally be paid in full on the day of the sale, and real estate will require a down payment on the sale date. If you want to view the real estate prior to the auction date, contact us to set up an appointment.
- Arrive at the Auction – Be careful where you park. Do not block any roadways or other cars. Normally there will be a parking area set up.
- Get Your Bidder’s Number – There will be a cashier’s table set up at the auction site where you will register and get a number. This number will be used to track what you have purchased throughout the auction.
- Browse the Property for Sale – Everything that will be selling will be put out on a wagon, tables, etc. Feel free to look through the items for sale prior to the auction.
- Bid – When you want to bid on an item, make sure to raise your hand high so that the auctioneer can see that you are bidding. We don’t want to miss your bid!
- If You Won – Don’t forget to see the cashier before you leave to pay for the items that you bought. The cashier will be at the same place that you got your bidder’s number when you arrived.